Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trash and sMash

Tonight was fun. A group of us have been getting together over the past year every thursday and doing a ride we dubbed Trash and sMash. The ride has grown since I have been away out of town over the past 6 or 7 months. there are a lot of new faces. Usually we do just a really quick sprint to pizzaville and eat pizza and have some adult beverages if you choose. Like always we start at Dagny's in downtown Bakersfield(20th & Eye St.) I usually show up about 6pm and then everyone starts showing up and we leave at about 7 or 7:30 its always a good time good friends on bikes riding hard. Tonight we did a little bit of a longer ride than normal which was fine. The route
is really fun and I think I am going to start doing it on my own more often during the day time. Can't wait for next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment