Sunday, April 26, 2009

loong weekend

So yesterday was our baby shower. It was an overall good day. I got to finally meet cillas dad. He seems like a good guy and I hope he can be more involved with our baby. I met some other family members I am starting to feel more comfortable around them which is a good thing I suppose...I mean they are gonna be in my life in one way or another for a very very long time. One thing that didn't make Cilla or myself super stoked was the fact that nobody actually looked at our baby registry except a few people. But what can you do? I'm thankful for everything we got but it definantly was not the stuff we picked out. The food was amazing. Everything worked out great. We got a new camera so I will upload the photos as soon as I can get around to it.

Right now Mike, Travis, EJ and myself are on our way to Pleasanton for the race Aaron and company are putting on. I don't know how I will do today I'm still hurting a little bit from crashing the other night but I'm gonna go out and have fun and see all my buddies from back home. I know Mike and Travis are stoked to race again after the venice beach race we did.

I will post all the photos from yeasterday and today when I get a chance tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment