Friday, May 8, 2009

Livestrong Foundation

So something that has been getting on my nerves is the fact that I STILL have my livestrong band and still support the cause and for this I have been getting a lot of flack from fellow cyclists. I don't personally have cancer but I know people who do and anything that I can do to show my support even if it is as small as giving $10 for a few bands I will do it. Cancer is a very serious thing and to all the Lance haters shut up and go do something positive with your lives. Yeah he is using his come back for publicity....SO HE CAN RASIE MONEY FOR HIS FOUNDATION....gah I am irritated and rambling. But get on his site and keep hope alive. Donate or if you can't spare any money just sign up and help do what you can to keep his Foundation going strong.

Livestrong

1 comment:

  1. damn man, whos giving you a hard time over the livestrong band? thats terrible!! im all about lance and his foundation. my sister had intense cancer about 5 years ago and it was a long hard battle. me and my family support livestrong as well as started our own foundation called "cure our kids" for childhood cancer research. it really bugs me to hear of people making fun or knocking on lance. if you have a talent as great as his, you might as well use it to the fullest especially when the money being raised is for a good cause. lance is a savage and overcame a minimal chance of living by fighting off the cancer within him! long live armstrong and his foundation! stay up!

    ReplyDelete