Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Great weekend

This past weekend Priscilla and myself took our daughter Haleigh on her first road trip to go meet my side of the family. She slept the whole wa y! It is awesome to have a baby that loves road trips.
Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I do not have any good pics but we had a family get together for fathers day. I may only have been a dad for a bout a month but it feels awesome to have a day for yourself! Everyone loved her she got lots of cool stuff and basically it was a great day. On


Monday we went to SF with Kayci to meet up to get my new wheels for my new bike. So stoked to have the Mavic Ellipse Wheel set. They are the smoothest wheels I have ever ridden. New bike is coming along very nicely. I can't wait to finish it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment