Sunday, June 28, 2009

Leaving CA again....for good.

I can not wait til Cilla, Haleigh and myself make our move to the North West. We have decided to move to either Portland OR, Vancouver WA Or Seattle WA. We will be taking a road trip up that way the last weekend in August so Cilla can see the different cities. I have been to all of them and love each of them but we figured she should have a say in where we move to as well. I love California and the bay area and all but it is time to make a big change. I got a taste of Seattle for a little under a year and can not wait to get back up that way. This time under different circumstances and with two of the people I love more than anything in the world.


We do not plan on moving for good for another year or so. But when we do it will be well worth the wait.

NORTH WEST HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment