Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Tri-valley race



Fixed Gear/Single Speed Only. You can still race with your road bike but any Fixed Gear/Single Speed cyclist will gain place priority before you.

HELP WANTED!
Email or whisper me if you're are interested: johnnylee143@gmail.com

The turn-out was awesome last time @ the "redemption" race, and I hope to see even more people show up this time around! I want this race to be awesome, big, but mostly fun with cool prizes!
There are just so many rad people from the forum I haven't met yet, so when the time comes around... I better see you there! Until then, keep checking back for updates!

This race brought to you by: The Tri-Valley Fixed Gear Community


Sponsorship List:
The Tri-Valley Fixed Gear Community
Archive Bags
Round Table Pizza
Idea Clothing
Antic* Creations
Pimpnerd Sportswear
Velocity
Yancopads
House of Commons
Urban Velo
Starbucks Coffee and Tea
Box Dog Bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment