Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cycology in Lancaster

I met rich at the race I hosted last week and he told me about the local ride his shop hosts on Wednesdays I plan on making it out soon. I love riding with down to earth people and he says it's always a good time.



CYCOLOGY
The Lancaster Ride
WEDNESDAYS 8:00pm
Meet at Lancaster City Park - Park & Ride on the North-East corner of 10th Street West & K-8 @ 7:30pm. Ride starts promptly At 8:00pm.
Average ride speed is 13 mph for a 20 -25 mile street lit route. The route is typically posted on the site before the ride and route slips are passed out at the park before the ride. The ride is designed to be social and efficient. Fixed and geared road bikes make up the majority of riders with an occasional mountain bike.
Tour Lancaster with us!
Helmets, headlights, and tail lights are strongly recommended.






More info can be found here

http://www.teamblock.com/LocalRides.html

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment