Sunday, May 23, 2010

GOLDSPRINTS!

As many of you know on Thursday night we hosted some Goldsprints. This was the first time we did this here in Bakersfield but it had a really good turn out and feel. We raced for about 5 hours. No one got hurt we had no complaints and overall it was a great time. I would like to personally thank everyone who came out to this and supported it in some way. Without you these things are not a success. Here are a few photos from the night. If you have some please add them to the Flickr group.




View the full set of photos I took at our Flickr

2 comments:

  1. Very cool and interesting setup. Who won? I'm disappointed that I missed it and the movie at the Fox. Next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a few Tina won a few dustin. We didn't really keep track just kept doing heats. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete