Sunday, February 13, 2011

To everyone that supported 661fixed i say thank you.

When Kevin approached me to be on the team i didn't know just how much it was going to impact not just me but the next generation of riders. it feels like just the other day i was finishing my first post on here. Everyone that comes out pushes it 100% and i could never ask for anything more. I am heading out march 22nd to Portland, or. there i will be staying with Kevin and his family till i get on my feet...

ghost: When moo approached me about putting someone else on the team i was hesitant.. From the day you got on i have watched how much heart and soul you have put into this, i know you will forever be a driving force for 661fixed, thank you.

moo: Theres not much i can say man, you hit the ground running when we put you on, constantly surprising me every time with your great ideas, plotting out everything to the smallest detail, I'm not worried, you and ghost will kill it. thank you.

661fixed is in great hands with jmoo and ghost. you guys will forever hold it down.


As my last post i want to say thank you. Thank you to all of you who constantly push forward. You guys are what makes 661fixed, make the Monday ride, and make the cycling community.



the duck..

No comments:

Post a Comment