Sunday, April 1, 2012

UPDATE



As many of you guys know, I wrecked at this year's WolfPack Hustle: Los Angeles Crash Marathon Race. Long story short,  I will need some major dental work as I chipped and lost some teeth. I must admit, the wreck has been a bit discouraging which explains the lack of updates. However, as time will heal everything, Im trying to stay motivated and focused. 


-------------->



Despite the false start and my wreck at mile 6, WPH and LAPD did an awesome job coordinating an event for 1,000 Cyclist. If you missed out and have yet to see recap photos, I suggest you do so and get excited for the 2013 race. 

-------------->

In efforts to pay for $7,000 worth of dental bills, I am forced to sell most of my gear. I have gotten rid of most but not all.

49cm 2011 Fuji Roubaix 2.0



Email jmoo@661fixed.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment